Christmas is right around the corner and it’s important that consumers take control of their finances.
“ The average American family is expected to spend around $1,047 on gifts and related holiday expenses this season"
To help consumers better manage their Christmas spending our experts reviewed the most ideal credit cards for Christmas Shopping. Here is what they found:
- Best holiday card for dining out: Capital One Savor with excellent unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment purchases
- Best holiday card for everyday purchases: Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express which earns you 6% cashback at US supermarkets
- Best holiday card with no foreign fees: Hilton Honors American Express Card for those who are travelling abroad for the holidays
- Best holiday cashback card: Citi Double Cash Card with 1% cashback on all holiday purchases as well as 1% cashback when you pay it back
- Best holiday card for balance transfers: HSBC Gold Mastercard credit card with a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months