Home DESTACADOS 2.6 million conversations about the Super Bowl half time show

2.6 million conversations about the Super Bowl half time show

by Invitado

According to research from Culturintel, there were 2.6 million conversations about the Super Bowl half time show within the first 8 hours after the performance.

 

jennifer-lopez-and-shakira-super-bowl-liv-halftime-show

 

Culturintel, an A.I powered cultural intelligence hub that analyzes every available open-source digital discussion to discover patterns in public sentiment, also found that people were more positive about the half time show this year (70%) than last year (65%). Additionally, the company found:

 

  • The Hispanic community especially felt more positively about the show this year (91%) because the performers, Jennifer Lopez and Shakira, made them feel recognized, prideful and represented
  • 55% of the conversations about the halftime show happened on Message boards and Topical sites. The other 45% went between comments and social networks
  • There were no negative comments about Jennifer Lopez and Shakira by the Hispanic community
    • Both of the performers resonate with the community by being Latinas, over 40, all-star performers, and moms. 
  • The overall was incredibly positive as well, with 73% feeling positive about Jennifer Lopez and 77% feeling positive about Shakira
  • Some of the negative feedback about the show among the Hispanic community was related to the suggestive performance. This can be because it is supposed to be a family-friendly show and the dancing was a bit too much for the children viewing.

https://www.culturintel.com/

Related Videos